Just for grins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for grins...

Got an email offering an unsecured MC from Orchard. Yeah, I know how AWESOME they can be, so I figured I'd give it a shot (worst they can say is no, right?).

$300 limit @ 14.99%. Not bad. I'll take it.

Don't need anything huge, which is good. Now I can keep stuff off of the work card.
    Filed: 28 July 11 (Ch. 7) / 341: 6 Sep 11 / No Dist: 12 Sep 11
    Discharge: 9 Nov 11 / CLOSED: 15 Nov 11

Good start and who cares what the interest is since you're not ever going to carry a balance again.

Comment

Well, I sort of care because previous offers were in the 25% range, but the bonus is that it's unsecured. Ditto on the non-balance part.
      Filed: 28 July 11 (Ch. 7) / 341: 6 Sep 11 / No Dist: 12 Sep 11
      Discharge: 9 Nov 11 / CLOSED: 15 Nov 11

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
        Good start and who cares what the interest is since you're not ever going to carry a balance again.
        Here, here! That's the plan.

Originally posted by SemiSpook View Post
        Well, I sort of care because previous offers were in the 25% range, but the bonus is that it's unsecured. Ditto on the non-balance part.
        Agree with both of you, but the interest does not matter if you pay the balance in plenty of time. Sometimes these companies stall on depositing your payment if you pay too close to the ending 30 days. Of course take the better card. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X