No announcement yet.

My letter to OCWEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but I am worried they will comeback and say, "You never really said you were disputing the debt, We thought the letter was for information purposes." I know it sounds stupid, However It actually happened on the first debt I ever disputed with American express. That is why I put the sentence there. So anytime I write a dispute letter now I always make sure to include the words "dispute this debt", This way there can be no question at all as to the purpose of the letter.

I removed the as valid part though.

Also, Folks, I was wondering if I shouldn't put the second paragraph first so that I get to the point immediately up reading the letter.
    Last edited by etechjc; 03-20-2012, 10:22 AM.
    Chapter 7
    Filed, 12/21/2010
    Discharged, 03/30/2011

Comment

Alright folks, I have a question for you that I am hoping you might be able to answer for me.

Litton apparently handed all loans off to OCWEN if you goto there sight it says "As of November 1st 2011 Ocwen Financial Corporation is now the servicer of record for loans previously serviced by Litton Loan Servicing unless otherwise communicated to you in a service transfer letter."

Does this change anything?

How should I go after OCWEN, Are they an considered an OC, By trying to collect interest and reporting on my credit post discharge.

As a mortgage company are they violating bankruptcy law? FDCPA, or something else. My threat to them is kinda empty at the moment until I figure out where to start when they don't comply. Maybe somebody can give me a starting point.

Also I added this line to the end of my letter "We will also be forced to file a complaint with the FTC for fraudulent credit reporting practices.".
      Chapter 7
      Filed, 12/21/2010
      Discharged, 03/30/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X