No announcement yet.

Credit One Credit Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow really Ibroke? That is a pretty nice deal..... Wonder if I have one of those near me.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Oh wait... its GE Capital..... I believe I IIB'd them.
      BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
      Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
        Wow really Ibroke? That is a pretty nice deal..... Wonder if I have one of those near me.
        Yeah - First, I thought it's a typo ($800?) but it's really $8,000. Granted, it's not a card you can use anywhere else - but if you need some furniture, they are not too bad. And the "no interest"-deal keeps it affordable.
        In Florida, credit is issued by TD Bank - they are also working together with GE Capital.

I don't think they have showrooms in Virginia - but they do in North Carolina. But you could still shop online...
        Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
        FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
        FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Just tried applying online, received the "your application is under review". I'll be hearing from them in 7-10 days. We'll see what happens.
          5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
          7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
          9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

We have only 2 cards, First Tech FCU (secured) and a Capital One (unsecured)....we get about 10 offers a week from alot of the subprimers, who get tossed. but I usually look over the offer just for kicks....with Credit One I read that they offer NO grace period....that interest starts accumulating once charges or advances post to the account, so buffetbuster, it sounds like you would still get hit with interest charges. (again-depends on what offers you got from them i guess).
            Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Comment

My first post-bk card was credit one as both capital one and HSBC/orchard denied me based on the fact that I previously IIB'd their cards. Credit one has no grace period - which is a hassle. Because of the low limits, it's only a few bucks a month, but still. More importantly, the "standard" (free) online payment option is set up such that the funds arent available for approximately 8 days. If you dont use the card, its fine, but it pisses me off

Comment

Ahh, WFNNB... one of those banks that people love to hate... but I think much like Capital One if you do them right they do you right. My Victoria Secret card not only survived by BK, but they increased the credit limit at least once while I was in the process of it. I have consistently received credit line increases for every semi-annual sale. I think the average credit limit for the card is between $300-$500, I'm close to $2000. I literally use the card once a year, maybe 3x at most. I keep waiting for them to shut it down from lack of use. :P
                Filed No Asset Chp 7 BK: January 2010
                Discharged: August 2010
                A life lesson well learned.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X