orchard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orchard

Hey Everyone,i Applied For Orchard Card Online The Status Stated That My Application Was Under Review And That I Would Her From Them In 10 -14 Days ,is This Normal? Or Should I Expect Another No.
    Filed bankruptcy oct,7,2005
    341 meeting on nov,16,2005
    discharged on march 9, 2006
    fico scores as of march 16,2006
    transunion :405
    equifax :506
    experian: 498
    hooters card : $750.00
    aspire card: $300.00
    orchard bank : $300.00
    2006 hyundia sante fe 16,250 10%interest

Not sure- I applied online and got approved in a few minutes but they could have just denied you instead of telling you the account was under review. That is a positive sign. The 10-14 days usually means the No letter is in the mail but not always. You could always call them in a few days but don't be discouraged if they turn you down. How long has it been since your BK was discharged?

Comment

My guess is the reject letter is in the mail..Approvals are usually done in a minute or less........
      NOTE: I am not a lawyer...any advice I give is for entertainment purposes only. Legal questions should be directed to competent counsel. I am just a troll. Or a Toad.

Comment

Originally posted by brownlayde
        Hey Everyone,i Applied For Orchard Card Online The Status Stated That My Application Was Under Review And That I Would Her From Them In 10 -14 Days ,is This Normal? Or Should I Expect Another No.
        It took over a month for my orchard card to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by brownlayde

Brownlayde, when you type In All Caps On The First Letter Of Every Sentence.... it makes it very hard to read what you are writing because it is so distracting.....
          BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Originally posted by tinroofrusted
            Brownlayde, when you type In All Caps On The First Letter Of Every Sentence.... it makes it very hard to read what you are writing because it is so distracting.....

Hey tinroofrusted, what is a race track platinum? never heard that before.
            Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

Comment

Originally posted by newstart
              Hey tinroofrusted, what is a race track platinum? never heard that before.

It is a gas company, and is a gas card, that also offers a regular MasterCard line......

Issued through Juniper Bank
              BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Originally posted by tinroofrusted
                It is a gas company, and is a gas card, that also offers a regular MasterCard line......

Issued through Juniper Bank
                Ok what exactly is it? A gas card just for their station? Or a mastercard you can use anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn
                  Ok what exactly is it? A gas card just for their station? Or a mastercard you can use anywhere?

A mastercard that you can use anywhere, and can get rewards points using the card!

SORRY for the confusion!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X