top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instantly Approved for $4,500 credit line on Barclays Rewards card- 0% intro APR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instantly Approved for $4,500 credit line on Barclays Rewards card- 0% intro APR!

Just shy of 2 years post chap 7. Capital One ($1750 credit limit, started at $500) refused to give me another CLI so I decided to take my chances. Also have a crappy Orchard Bank card with a $400 limit (what a joke, when I requested a CLI from $300 they gave me a $100 increase). Psyched. Feel like I am finally rebuilding.

Congrats! How did you apply, online or via phone?
    BK7 - Discharged May 2011

Comment

Online. Through their website, no pre approved offer or anything.

Comment

Do you know what your FICO is? Just curious to know where mine would need to be to possibly get approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Epic View Post
          Congrats! How did you apply, online or via phone?
          Inquiring minds and all that make me ask: Have you not dipped a toe into the credit card app pool, yet? I have seen you ask almost everyone who posts a "Got approved" thread about their app process over the last few months and was curious.

Oh and curiosity DID kill the cat but SATISFACTION brought him back. LOL "Meow"

PS: Hubby and I both were approved for a Barclays card. We did receive the pre-approval letter. He applied by net. I applied by phone. It was pretty easy.
          Last edited by ValleYum; 07-09-2012, 06:23 PM.
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Not sure of exact FICO, but I am somehwhere in the 600s. Credit Karma has me at 690, Credit Sesame has me quite a bit lower and Quizzle has me in low 700s.

Comment

Thanks. I'm at 638, up from 611 at discharge back in Oct. I'm hoping I can get up over 680 in the next year or two.

Comment

Good, start enjoying life again! It is a great feeling to buy something and pay it off later. (Of course as we all here know, it's that paying it off that can be tricky!)
                Last edited by joshuagraham; 07-13-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Congrats to you, op. I got a pre-approved offer for 1300$, will increase to 2500$ after a six month review. It's the rewards card with no annual fee, so I went ahead and accepted. Do you plan on applying for anything else?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X