CreditKarma released an App for iPhone/iPad today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CreditKarma released an App for iPhone/iPad today

Just what I need, my terrible score (pre-BK) in great big letters at the touch of a finger! Seriously, I installed the app, just to check it out. Don't know if I'll keep it. I can see getting really paranoid and obsessed with constantly looking at it. Then, of course, dealing with the ensuing depression.
    Doesn't look like it's avaiable for Androids yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

(My apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, wasn't sure where, feel free to move it.)

Yeah.. CreditKarma. I was reading a discussion about them on another message board recently. This company claims to offer the "true" TU score.. but I've seen otherwise. You can pull your score daily, but as usual, the only true FICO score you can get is from myfico.. as far as I'm concerned, all other places are FAKO scores (unless you get the report from a credit company in which you are applying for credit.. because they usually do a true hard pull).

When I was denied credit from one place, CK claimed my score to be around 690 or so. The company responded and said my TU score was around 660 (I don't remember exactly right now).

Having said that, CK is a great service (free no doubt) where you can at least monitor your TU score (FAKO score). It's not accurate, but it's decent enough to gauge how your score is fairing in general. Why is it free? They throw ads in your face about cc offers, etc, etc.. but obviously, we BK folk wouldn't qualify for most of what they are trying to advertise to us.

I won't install/use the app.. but it's great to be able to just hit their standard web site (using a computer) when you want to check your score.
    Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Originally posted by CCsAreEvil View Post
      It's not accurate
      Enough said.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X