top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning up your credit report and how should it read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning up your credit report and how should it read?

I have asked the question so many times... how should my report read after bankruptcy. I still am quite unsure if my report is right and if there is anything I can do that will help my report.
    Recently I was looking at my report and there are 3 public records and one collection account. 2 of the public records are judgements against me. I didn't have the money to file the bankruptcy before they sued me. Actually, before I became familiar with this site, I had told discover that I was probably going to have to file bankruptcy...so they ran out and sued me. So that is the two judgements...both discover. They both show the amount and it does say "judgement in Civil bankruptcy"... now does this mean it is satisfied? How should they read? The third public record is the bankruptcy itself. Oh joy. Then the collection. The collection is a 3rd party to an urgent care center. I have medicare and I was trying to find out why it wasn't covered and I told the company that I needed to get a hold of medicare because I was supposed to have something called medicare share and this should have been covered. The bill was 89 dollars. They said okay... so I start my investigation with the state and the next thing I know I have a public record stating I had a collection account.

Does anyone have advice for me here? How should my report read? I hear that I can not vacate these orders. I am in Michigan and was told by the attorneys paralegal that there is no way to vacate these orders or get them off my record.

Can someone who knows what they are doing with cleaning up their report after bankrupcy please create a list of what it should and should not say.... That would help me so much.
    Thank You
    My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Also- should an account that you paid on and was in good standing have a red flag and be showing as derogitory just because you had a bankruptcy? I didn't do anything bad with these accounts and they were all paid off yet they show as a bad account. How can it be listed as a red flag account when those accounts were paid off way before my bankruptcy.
    My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X