Discharged!! Whoop whoop!!:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!! Whoop whoop!!:)

This post is kinda late....sorry...I just have to say thanks to all who offered advice to my questions during this past year..It was very stressful and this site was a God-send!! So much great information and support!! My Chap 7 was discharged on July 7th 2012!! I have never felt so relieved in all my life!! I went to 3 different attorneys before I got one to even TRY to file a Chap 7 with my income being high....So..don't give up!! Do seek more than one opinion!! The first two told me with 100% certainty that I HAD to file a Chap 13...the attorney I finally went to last was very supportive and I went in expecting to file a 13 and asked about it and they were like "Why are you not trying for a 7???"
    That was the start and I gathered all my information and they took care of the rest!! Now, I have a new start and am looking forward to moving forward!! I even applied for a Capital One credit card today and was approved!!! $500 dollar UNSECURED limit with zero% interest till May 2013!! Not gonna use it, but it's nice to know that I have something in case emergencies come up!!
    Thanks again and WOO HOO!! I am done!!

Shame on you for being so late in sharing the GOOD NEWS! CONGRATULATIONS!!! We gathered together a special Hamster Troupe just for you!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by AngelinaCat; 08-18-2012, 01:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Awww..thanks so much!!! lol..sorry I am so late announcing.. Just got caught up in working overtime and being so relieved that it was over!! I just want everyone to know there is hope and don't give up and to seek at least 2-3 opinions before settling for one...

Comment

Great news for sure. Good luck.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Great News

Comment

This is good 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to You!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats!
                Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                The rebuilding begins

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X