Motorcycle Loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycle Loan

Has anyone been approved for a motorcycle loan shortly after a chapter 7 BK? I have 2000.00 for a down payment, have school loan, car loan reporting for 2 years w/o lates, etc. Scores are average 595
    Orchard Bank Credit Card-(unsecured) $300.00
    Wescom Line of Credit-(secured) $500.00

Sure you can. But I can advise you that riding motorcycles is a bad idea especially after going bankrupt. Riding a bike is how I ended up bankrupt. Noone will cover your medical bills if you get in an accident.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I have been riding for 3 years. I bought my bike for 2k to "learn" how to ride. I am glad that it was on a used bike! I dropped it like 4times, learned how to shift and not shift the gears and pretty much ran the bike into the ground. I want a 06 GSX-R sooooo bad. I just want to start racking up the inquires. So I was just thinking to get my score up before applying.
      Orchard Bank Credit Card-(unsecured) $300.00
      Wescom Line of Credit-(secured) $500.00

Comment

it is possible to get approved on a bike just depending on the established credit after the bk.. the banks for motorcycles dont look at how much you have to put down they will approve you for a certain dollar amount.. the only way you would need the money is if you get approved for a dollar amount 2000 less then what you want to buy

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X