Wow, Experian gave me a score of 677!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Experian gave me a score of 677!

This is almost as high as my pre-BK default days! Not bad for 2 years post-discharge.

And where did you aquire this earth shattering credit score? Not to burst your bubble on purpose, but obtaining your actual Experian FICO score isn't the easiest thing to do. It could be a FAKO.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

our score was 648 on experian less than 2 months after discharge!! I was shocked!! Ours was the real deal because we had it checked for a new rental prop and car loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
        And where did you aquire this earth shattering credit score? Not to burst your bubble on purpose, but obtaining your actual Experian FICO score isn't the easiest thing to do. It could be a FAKO.
        It was the score listed on my acceptance letter for the Wells Fargo CC, so I think it was real. My Credit Karma score is 676, so maybe this is a good data point that Credit Karma is accurate.

Comment

Revelations, 13: 16-17

He [the beast] also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
          so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Hmmmm...interesting how our credit score seems to meet the definition of "that mark."

Unless you get your credit score from FICO (or from a lender providing you with information)...every score offered by anyone else is a FAKO (e.g. it is that providers "version" of a credit score).

Bigger picture, there are FAR MORE important things for you to be doing with your time then worrying about your "devil's mark"

Comment

Originally posted by joshuagraham View Post
            It was the score listed on my acceptance letter for the Wells Fargo CC, so I think it was real. My Credit Karma score is 676, so maybe this is a good data point that Credit Karma is accurate.
            Meh, it depends... most creditors use their own scoring models and not necessarily FICO... but that is a credible source. I will congrats you then on your "devil's mark"... ;) And I think its a coincidence that your CK score is close to it.

I hardly think someone being happy their credit score has rebounded from BK constitutes throwing out bible references and saying they are spending their time worrying about their credit score. I believe the bible also says we should not judge people because only God can do that.
            BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
            Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X