Utilization question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utilization question

I have two credit cards right now - orchard and capital one with $300 and $200 limits respectively. I had balances of $240 and $140 respectively due to purchasing some textbooks a couple months ago.

I just paid off both balances in full and am wondering what kind of increase in credit score I could expect from going from a high utilization to none?

I'm listed as an AU on two of my dads cards which have $15k+ limits each(and no balances) so my total utilization appeared very low, but the utilization on my two cards was high. Will I get any bump?

I'm getting ready to apply for apartments and am really worried I won't be approved so I want to get my score as high as possible.
    Filed: 12/29/11
    341 Meeting: 1/23/12

depending on what else is going on within your report, you probably wont see a lot with the benefits from the other cards. Why are you worried about your score? what are you trying to purchase right now that you need those few extra points?

If the answer to those questions is nothing, i wouldnt worry about your score. Other than doing what you did, you have no control over it... just my two cents.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X