Things are getting better and better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are getting better and better

I got a pre-approval offer in the mail yesterday from Washington Mutual for a 0.0 APR on all purchases until January 2007 and then 14.99% after that...I WAS APPROVED once I went online and put in my reservation number ! I could not believe it ! And with a 2500.00 limit at that ! Just had to share ! I am not feeling like a LOSER anymore

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by FilingOnMyOwn
      Awesome!
      Where do I apply for a Household Card? I was just approved for an Orchard Card for 300.00.
      Orchard Bank Credit Card-(unsecured) $300.00
      Wescom Line of Credit-(secured) $500.00

Comment

Use that new cc with a lot of wisdom and thought............. your future might depend on it.....

Minny
        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

MINNY- You don't even have to go there with me !

I have been doing so good with the small balance credit cards that we have right now ! I use it once a month to buy a tank of gas and that's it. I have been doing that since about February of this year. It's so exciting getting my life back on track ! What a relief ! Plus we are closing on our new house tomorrow morning at 9:00 !!! There is life after BK !!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X