Question about mortgage on Credit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about mortgage on Credit Report

So, I've never missed a payment on my mortgage at any time before, during or after my 13. My mortgage was with GMAC which transferred to Ocwen.

I just got my credit report from quizzle which uses Experian and my Ocwen mortgage is showing in "Critical Status" as of Feb 2013 (when it was transferred to them), with no reporting for any of the months after that.

Status also shows as "Debt included in or discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 13" and a balance of $0.

Shouldn't they be reporting my payments and my balance again now that I've been discharged and should I try to get this Critical Status removed?

My Equifax lists both GMAC and Ocwen:

GMAC with a $0 balance and a date of first deliquency on 10/2009 and a date major delinquency first reported of 11/2009. I filed in 11/2009.

Also, looking at my Experian report from 1/2003 (which I was still in an active 13), shows a balance, reported payments and Status of: Petition for chapter 13 bk/never late

Ocwen with a $0 balance and a date of first delinquency on 11/2009 and date major delinquency first reported of 03/2013.

Is my report totally messed up or is this the way it's supposed to show?
    Last edited by markdel16; 07-17-2013, 11:19 AM.
    Filed 11/24/09, Riding Through Mortgage
    341 on 1/11/10 (easy), Confirmed 4/26/10
    $150 for 36 months (22 of 36 made)

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X