Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card

Anyone have this card? I see that there is a 6 month limit for the 5% back onto your mortgage.

Is there any % after the first 6 months?
    Filed Chapter 7: Nov 2012, Discharged Feb 2013, Closed May 2014
    Post-Discharge:EQ: 665, EX: 716, TU: 674 (All Fakos)
    Current FICO Scores (1/1/15): Ex: 706, TU: 690, EQ: 676

I'm not enthusiastic about Wells Fargo's card offerings since they want to just recycle your rewards into their money trap. But they have done all right by me with opening a secured card (must have a bank account with them first) with a low fee ($25) and provided increases based on volume run through the card and finally an unsecured card with the same limit after about a year. But they don't seem to be willing to lay out the marketing investment to create any truly interesting products. But a WF card is a good tool to start out with and leverage a secured to an unsecured account with minimal cost. But once you've built that up I think you step up to other more aggressive marketers like Cap1 and Barclays. Idealy you need 2-3 cards to start rebuilding so I would recommend opening a WF checking account in order to apply for a secured card, also just about anyone with a pulse can get a Kohls. My 3rd baseline cards was the ORchad Bank unsecured $59 fee for $300 limit visa,in fact I beleive there was a $39 app fee as well. But that's a solid triangle to build from, make sure every discharged debt and judgment is listed on your credit as IIB - Included in Bankruptcy.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X