7 years past Barclays FICO jumps 57 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 years past Barclays FICO jumps 57 points

My FICO jumped 57 points from last month from 680 to 737.
    Not sure of the accuracy of Barclays score but I have been curious to see if there would be a bump after 7 years.

Curious~ did your Bankruptcy fall off your credit report or your negative accounts? My Bankruptcy comes off later this year (Ch13 date of filing) and my negative accounts will come off this fall..

Comment

Just negative accounts. BK is still there.

Comment

I just checked my score in Credit karma and it didn't budge. I know from a year ago when I got a mortgage that my TU FICO score was over 720 while my Barclay's was 680 and Creditkarma at 711 (both use Transunion). I just checked my free experian report and there are no negative accounts so the 57 point jump to 737 is probably an accurate score since the 680 was not accurate.

Comment

Congrats!

Time sure flies. I can't wait until my negatives drop off.. I have just under 2 years left. I think having the negatives drop is a bigger event than the actual BK (score-wise at least?).
          Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Mine jumped 7 years to the month exactly on the day of my 13 filing. It jumped 80-100 points on most sites I use.

Comment

Probably re-bucketing.
              Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X