Help with this mess! BK discharged 2/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with this mess! BK discharged 2/06

Only 3 items on my experian report have been labeled "filed ch.7". The rest remain as delinquent! I disputed them with out any luck. I just disputed them again. Hopefully this time will work.
    I cant get into trans union or equifax online cuz I answered a question incorrecty. Although they are ones with the wrong info.
    I also have a previous collection agency still pulling my credit (Inquiry). I personally made them aware of the BK months ago. They are on my report as filed under BK. Like I need more inquiries.
    How do I get them to fix this. This is nuts!!!!!

Read this whole thread. I used the letters in the link inside the thread.

Last edited by JeepMom; 07-02-2006, 10:43 AM.
    Filed 09/05
    Discarged 1/2/06
    Closed 1/13/06

Comment

First - we hope your disputes are in writing via snail mail, cmrrr. I would call TU and EQ to verbally establish your online access. That should be simple enough to do. Finally, write to the CA to cease & desist, and follow up dilligently if they don't. Are you opted out?

Comment

Originally posted by poorme
        First - we hope your disputes are in writing via snail mail, cmrrr. I would call TU and EQ to verbally establish your online access. That should be simple enough to do. Finally, write to the CA to cease & desist, and follow up dilligently if they don't. Are you opted out?
        Do you have a sample cease & desist letter?
        Orchard Bank Credit Card-(unsecured) $300.00
        Wescom Line of Credit-(secured) $500.00

Comment

Look in the Misc Info folder on this board...you will find many sample letters covering a wide range of communications to creditors, CA's, CRA's, etc.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X