disputing "not coded correctly"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disputing "not coded correctly"

Has anyone had any luck with this dispute on your credit reports. I am still waiting on my results. I am hoping they don't respond of coarse but just to get them to report correctly will be nice. I am tired of this monthly disputing since 1/06... I have been at this for 7 months , I did get a lot removed due to no responses but ones that have not been removed just refuse to report correctly . I have balances and some don't even say included in bk7 , they show late which is killing me...

Just wondering how the reason "Not coded correctly "
    when disputing is going with all of you.

I am frustrated here but will go until it is all correct... It wiil be worth it...

Question? After disputing under " not coded correctly" if It don't get corrected can you go back to "not mine" ?
    Last edited by invest1choice; 07-18-2006, 03:17 PM.
    DISCHARGED Case CLOSED = 01/03/2006
    Credit Cards
    Washingon Mutual 3000.00
    HSBC 1600.00

I used it and although it did not get the TL removed, it did update the reporting in my favor. It went from CO and a million and one lates to IIB/Never Late. I'll take it.
    Filed Pro-se: 01/18/06
    341 meeting: 02/14/2006
    Objection Deadline: 04/17/06
    Discharge: 06/13/2006
    Closed: 06/21/2006

Credit cards

06/25/06, reopened a Discover that I closed before my bk, $1500 limit
    July 2006, Target Redcard $200 limit
    August 2006, Hooters MC $1750 limit

Comment

OK well it was a long shot...ALL of our accounts were listed IIB and zero balance...which was ok..I wished they were removed, but was ok. I have disputed them before, saying they were "not mine", saying the "accounts # were wrong", and none of that worked.
      Then I heard the "not coded correctly" dispute, so I said what do I got to lose??
      I disputed EVERY collection account on BOTH of our reports, we have a alot of collection accounts due to LOTS and LOTS of medical bills. Anyways I have been watching our reports through PrivacyMattres, and I have seen them being deleted one by one.... Equifax, and Experian it works for Trans is dragging their butt....

ME:
      Equifax ~ had 7 collection accts....now I have 2
      Experian ~ had 8...now I have 1
      Trans still have all 5....waiting for the time limit.

Hubby
      Equifax ~ had 4...now has 1
      Experian ~ had 4 ...now had 2
      Trans still has 4.....waiting for time limit.

My wording was as followed:
      "not coded corrctly. Original creditor verifed account no longer valid. Please remove."

Since we were discharged I have only I disputed online. I have not sent in a disute in the mail yet.

So this " not coded correctly " does work.

Comment

Congrats Pink
        maybe I will add "Original creditor verifed account no longer valid. Please remove." Never know that may have made the diffrence.. Is this only for collection agency or actual creditors on your report that you added that to your statement original cretor verified.

My Transunion came back previously verified. just got it back a couple days ago... Transunion seems to be the hardest I would have to say . But I guess my next step with transunion is I will wait a month then go back to "not mine " or even try not coded correctly. I have had more luck with not mine but then again I only didi not coded correctly once. so we will see what equifax and experian does... I know equifax deleted some inquiries for some reason they sent me a update on the ones they have done already and still working on the others ....
        Last edited by invest1choice; 07-27-2006, 07:30 AM.
        DISCHARGED Case CLOSED = 01/03/2006
        Credit Cards
        Washingon Mutual 3000.00
        HSBC 1600.00

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X