No announcement yet.

Canceling Cable/Going OTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could drop my cable service, but I have to have the internet because of school. EPB fiber optics just came in my area and they have a better package then my present provider Comcast. I live in an area where we could only get Comcast, so having a choice now makes it a little better. I have been paying 145 for internet and cable with Comcast. I do not have any movie channels on the cable and nothing fancy on the internet. Now EPB is offering the same exact package for 96 dollars. I plan on switching in September.
    Chapter 7 filed on 4/23/2010
    341 meeting on 5/28/2010
    Discharged on 8/19/2010

Comment

Man, if I were paying some of the prices I am seeing here, I would consider dropping cable also.
      But since I only pay $35 a month for my cable, I think it is well worth it.
      Just over $1 a day for all the use I get out of it. Especially when we have 4 TVs going on 4 different chanels.
      We don't go to the movies, or rent movies. We just wait for them to come on cable and watch them then.
      Also since I have cable and internet from the same company, I get a discount on my broadband. Which costs me less than $40 a month for unlimited use.
      7/01/10 - filed!
      11/20/10 - discharged and closed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X