top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bundle package with Cable Co. cuts $70.00 a month for me! Yippee!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bundle package with Cable Co. cuts $70.00 a month for me! Yippee!!!

Since AT&T jacked their rates up on me $10.00, which is what I saved for two months when I dropped voicemail, this month's bill had added reg fees that took me right back up to $90.00 a month.

I called Comcast to see what they could do for me, since I had cable/internet with them already. Being I'm such a great loyal customer (God, how rare to hear that anymore...LOL) For an extra $20.00, I got Digital Voice, and it has all the bells and whistles. $70.00 off my monthly expenses!

Called AT&T to disconnect the line. "Are you moving?" Rep asked. "Nope, I reply, switched to Digital Phone." She said, "Reason Why?" I said, "You guys had consistent service, but the rates are just too high." So, she noted it, and said, "Well, how about our cellphone plan?" I said, "That's way too high too, and since I owe you guys a ton on that, I'm going to be closing that shortly, too." "Oh, I see," she replies. Well, if you'd ever like to come back...

My sister has Digital Voice, too, and I never knew it. Quality's great, no tinny sound like Vonage has....I'm pleased. Thought I'd pass it along.
    Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Go get OOma. $200 new or $99 refurbished at Fry's and you have free phone service forever. I've had it for 1.5 years and it works just like a landline and I rarely have any trouble.

Comment

Hi IBroke, I'll look into it. But, so far, I'm really pleased with my Digital Voice! Plus, AT&T owes me a $30.00 credit since I cancelled mid-billing cycle.
      Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X