341 Closed But No Report Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Closed But No Report Yet

I'm a no asset Ch 7 case, and my 341 was 12/16. Went very smoothly, Trustee didn't challenge anything or want more information, and closed the hearing. I've not seen any updates on Pacer, however. No mention that 341 was satisfied. No mention of completion of pre-discharge course (though paperwork all submitted to attorney on 12/16), and no trustee report.

I'm assuming all of this is due to holidays and vacations, but would there be anything to be concerned about if the Trustee seemed satisfied at the hearing and closed it?

One issue I have is a $1000 discrepancy between my filing cash on hand and the actual statement balance day of filing, but the statement clearly showed my check to the attorney (the $1000) cleared the next day so attorney didn't think it was a problem (we also had exemption room left). Trustee never mentioned it, and he had statements for one month prior to 341.

I've been holding a $1000 aside just in case, but I also pay my own tax withholding and I'd like to be able to send that on to the IRS without worrying about a "pay up now" notice from trustee.

This is NJ if that makes a difference regarding timelines.

You probably don't have anything to worry about. But if by the middle of next week, nothing has appeared on PACER, or you haven't heard anything from your attorney, call him and ask what is going on.

Good luck to you!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks, I figure no news is good news. I also didn't realize just how much the world shuts down this week. I thought I was the only one who goofed off! There was also a big snowfall that may have kept people at home for a business day, so it makes sense that things are slow now.

I knew I could be patient for the 60 day club, but it was that "no distribution" report that I'm chomping at the bit over!!

Comment

You definitely are in the 60 Day Club, no matter what! Congratulations!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X