341 Over and Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Over and Done!

Not a bad experience at all. All of the normal questions were asked, nothing out of the normal, nothing that was not expected.

Due to assets and business filings, the entire thing took 30 minutes. Two of the lenders were there, but were nice as they could be, just looking to be able to get their assets back a.s.a.p. Once again, that was expected too.

We had our act together, our documentation was good, and everything was fine. All you need to know about the 341 is to go and be honest.

Nothing was hidden, everything was out in the open, and it's not a big deal. We are going to meet again with the trustee to help get some things sorted out, but I'm very pleased.

Thanks to everyone here for advice and support! It has been a good day.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

That's Great Frogger...I'm glad you had a good experience....
    Filed Ch7: December 02, 2009
    341 Meeting: January 06, 2010

Comment

Awesome!!! Glad to see you put another step behind you.

We filed the day before you and we are anxiously waiting for our 341 meeting in two weeks.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Cheers to knowledgeably, confidently, and honestly tackling your 341! Wishing you many more good days ahead!
        *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Glad it went well for you frogger. I know how frustrated you were yesterday!

Comment

Congrats Frogger! I didn't see anywhere listed where you are from, if you are from Florida, I would like to know more about how the Sub-S was handled. I have one but I want to protect it as much as possible. Its my only form of income.

Thanks!
            If you think no one cares about you try missing a couple of payments.

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the 60 Day Club!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X