341 meeting over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting over

I am back from my 341 meeting it went well trustee only ask my husband questions and ask me if I had the same answer I said yes then it was over. We have to send in info to the trustee by mail. The meeting went fast but I noticed that the trustee ask more questions for people with boats and large cash deposits. The trustee is looking for money. We had to sign a document to allow trustee to take our refund for 2008 and 2009. As soon as I get my W2 I am filing I doubt that we will get a return since we usually owe. So 60 days and counting. I live in Glendale Arizona so if anybody know auto lender for BK please let me know. I am approved already but still looking for best deal.

Congratulations and welcome to the 60 Day Club.

When you send the paperwork to the trustee, send it by certified mail with return receipt, and keep everything in your file.

Good luck!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!!!
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Whew..............one hurdle cleared!! Good job, darladee!!
        (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
        :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Congrats darladee, sounds like it went pretty smooth.

We are also in the Phoenix area and will be filing Ch.7 at the beginning of April. We have already filed our 2009 return and will try and spend it down per our lawyer. Hopefully our 341 goes as smooth as yours.

What was the Trustee's name ??

Meatstick

Comment

Thank You

Comment

I can get some sleep now.

Comment

Our trustee name is Maureen. she is quick. Make sure you have your driver license and social security card, she will set another 341 meeting good luck.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X