341 Meeting from Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting from Hell

Okay so after waiting 2+months my day comes. I watch the people before me go through very simply. I feel okay.
    Mine starts off well enough and then they want to talk about THE LETTER ( If you didnt read my previous threads - my ex wrote a nasty note to the trustee about how I was on a wild spending spree just prior to filing)
    So she asks - I explain I recieved some back child support that I spent on living expenses, food, stuff for kids...etc....she wants all the details...continued to feb....
    then she starts asking about commission ( I'm a realtor ) . I did have closings scheduled for after bk but as ANYONE who has dealt with a property sale clearly knows - I am owed NOTHING until closing. I did have closings "pending" which promises me no funds especially considering that my sales are all short sales and they may or may not close and who knows when and for how much if ever. And on top of that gross commissions mean nothing until I count in losses at the end of the month.
    Anyway she didn't like that either. Insists if I have a "contract" I am owed money.
    Oh my god - so now we're continued til Feb - I need to account for every cent I've spent and she wants to see all my pending contracts from that time.
    My lawyer agrees with me on the contract issue and agrees a judge will also - but thinks eventually that will have to go to trial.
    Nice.

your ex is a real piece of work. so sorry!
    Filed Chapter 7 July 2010
    Attended 341 September 2010
    Discharged November 2010 Closed November 2010

Comment

Anything I say would be inappropriate, so I'll just refrain from saying anything except good luck.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Sounds like an absolute nightmare. Good luck to you. One way or another, it will all be over someday.
        Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
        Report of no distribution 1/21/10
        Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X