341 yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 yesterday

I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!! My 341 meeting was today at noon. Everyone was scheduled at the same time. I arrrived at 10 a.m., doors opened at 11:30 a.m. We went into a big meeting room with chairs for us to sit in and a big desk for the trustee. I was so nervous. When the trustee called me, I was "sworn in" and I showed my ID. My attorney sat at an adjacent table. The trustee asked me a series of questions that were like gunshots (speed with which he asked them) and I tried to keep up with the "yes" and "no" answers as appropriate. After a total of about 90 seconds to 2 minutes, it was over! My lawyer put on his coat, I said thank you, picked up my belongings from my chair and walked to the bathroom (you know I was so scared I had to pee!). No creditors (although one showed up for someone) showed up for me at all. I still can't believe that part is over.
    Filed Bk7: 1-18-10
    341: 2-22-10
    Discharge: ?

welcome to the 60 day club

Comment

Is it too late to add a creditor(s)? Also, I think I will have to wait longer than 60 days because I have until 4-08-10 to do the credit counseling and the creditors have until 4-23-10 to object. Might I be in the 90 day club? Anyway, it feels better having passed another milestone!

Comment

Not too late to amend to add a creditor. Not sure why you're thinking 90 days. Yesterday was 2/23 and your last day to object is 4/23 which is generally your discharge date. Sounds like it's close enough to 60 days to me!
        Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

ooooh! I did not know that the last day to object is also the discharge date. I thought it was 30 days after that date. Thanks for clarifying that for me! Still learning. I will take money to lawyer tomorrow to add 2 creditors. It pays to put everyone down in the beginning, including utilities. I could use the $250lawyer's fee for something else entirely.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X