341 in a couple of hours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in a couple of hours!

Well - we have our 341 in Ohio this afternoon. We had to go to a pre-341 group discussion with the Trustee on Monday night. He was nice, reassuring and really told us to relax and that we were just using the rights we have under federal law. He also told us we can keep all tax returns, that we will know at the 341 if we will be getting confirmed or not and that 98% of the people in the room (about 140 were there) will be confirmed no problem, the other 2% will need to go back to the drawing board, but not to worry.

I had a couple of objections filed by creditors, 1 by 5th/3rd for a travel trailer and 1 from DCFS for our leased car. My attorney doesn't see an issue, has already file the response on the trailer and needs to modify the plan for the leased car. I was told by the Trustees office that our plan needs to include what we plan on doing when the lease ends.

Hope it all goes well, I'll update this thread later today.
    19% dividend

Well, it went pretty good. Standard questions, we have some amendments to make to the plan to work on vehicles/expenses but otherwise it looks good. It easily took 30 mins since we went way off topic with somethings, we had a full audience for the next hours hearings sitting and whispering about us :-)
    19% dividend

Comment

That's great. It sounds like there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Yup. We have some high car payments so we need to account for that somehow, we cut all expenses below IRS limits as it is and are unable to qualify for a cheaper replacement car. One will be returned on lease soon, so looks like we can work with that and pay the difference between the current payment and what the payment on a cheaper car would be at that time.
        19% dividend

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X