341 Meeting today in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting today in Seattle

Have my 341 meeting today in Seattle, thanks to this awesome thread I'm not as nervous anymore. Thanks for everybody sharing their experiences.

Wish me well!
    Core

Good luck! I just came home from mine. I filed Pro Se and it was a piece of cake. I listened to at least 30 or 40 cases as I waited for mine and there were only a few where the trustee asked specific questions.
    Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/27/10
    341 scheduled for: 2/25/10
    Last day for objections: 4/26/10
    Discharged! - 5/3/10

Comment

Hi Core -

I might sound like a broken record, since I have posted this many times in the last month - but you will enjoy a better night's sleep tonight. The worry and anxiety is gone and you can start your new journey - welcome to the 60 day club -

Comment

Thanks guys, yeah it went really fast and was painless and the trustee was polite and it was over in minutes and no creditors came. Yes I will sleep better now hopefullori and look forward to the discharge and my future without credit with the exception of maybe a auto loan and home loan someday other then that I will not fall into the credit trap ever again and ready to budget and pay for things. Good luck to you all as well.

Thanks,
        Core

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X