341 went well.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 went well.....

My 341 yesterday went very well. My wife and I were really pretty calm. After we went in the first 2 couples were grilled by the trustee....it was fairly obvious they were trying to pull something over (Chapter 13's). The rest were 13's converting to 7's or 13's....no one had any problems. When it was our turn we had routine questions. The trustee was nice. He only asked about our very high credit card balances to which we responded, "Years of poor financial planning and old cards balances transferred over to new cards". I have no regrets about filing. I have worked with bill collectors, collection agencies, credit counseling services, hired a lawyer to try to work out a settlement, used Dave Ramsey ideas, been sued, etc. I would recommend bankruptcy to anyone with no reservations. Nothing to be worried about just have a good lawyer and be open and honest about everything. In my opinion, my having filed for bankruptcy gave the ruthless credit cards and collection agencies exactly what they deserved!
    File Date Feb 1, 2010
    341 Mar 8, 2010
    Discharged and closed May 10, 2010
    Being very careful and wise with fresh start!......Living happily ever after since!

Congratulations on your fresh start, FB1. Use it wisely.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Congrats and good luck.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats!
        A mom on the Gulf Coast of FL filing CH7 and blogging about it. http://chapter7beforeandafter.blogspot.com

Retained Lawyer: 4/5/10. Filed: 6/17/10. 341: 7/21/10. Discharge Date: TBA

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X