top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had 341 today (Northern Ohio, Akron office)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 341 today (Northern Ohio, Akron office)

As others have said, it was over very quickly. The 341s in this office are held in private rooms although the waiting room is public.

My attorney had requested that I bring a couple of bank statements. One was for an account that was closed by the bank last month due to overdrafts. I paid $6 for that statement and the trustee never even asked for anything beyond showing my id and SS card. I meant to ask my lawyer about that afterward and am still actually tempted to call her, but I guess the trustee didn't need to see it.

This is where I assumed mine would be only to find out that it will be held at our local municipal building. I was very surprised at that.

Who was your trustee? (you can private message me if you don't want to say here).

Glad you survived!

Comment

Marc P. Gertz was the trustee. He was pleasant, smiling and I'd guess he was in his late 50's.

Oh and I did end up calling my lawyer to ask about my bank statements. She confirmed what I thought as she wanted me to have them just in case the trustee asked.

Comment

What questions did he ask you? He is our trustee also.
        attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
        no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
        341, 05/10/2010
        discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

We had to take bank statements, check stubs, proof of insurance on house trailer and autos, and tax returns. He never asked for any of it, but there are probably instances when he does. Ours was at the federal courthouse and there were a lot of people in courtroom, which my husband did not like. On the other hand, I am nosey, and wanted to hear those before us.
          Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
          341- April 28, 2010;
          Confirmed May 25, 2010;
          $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X