top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 meetings finally over (Cleveland Ohio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meetings finally over (Cleveland Ohio)

I am filing chapter 7 Pro Se. I just had my 341 meetings today. I was so nervous before the meeting because i am the only one that do the pro se in cleveland area. But now it's over. I'm so relief. My meeting was over in like 3 min. Much faster than the people that come with attorney. All of them that came at the same time with me were grilled by the trustee. While waiting for my turn, I was thinking that how can I survive the meeting if the trustee bombard you with those questions. But lucky for me, he didn't ask much and let me go so quickly.

Anyway, thank you so much for all of your helps. Without u guys, I wouldn't walk throught the chapter 7 process by myself. Again, thanks u so much.

Congradulations! I too am filing in cleveland........are they really tuff? I am terrified of my 341 meeting..did you have a lot of other people around as you talked to the trustee? or was it in private?

Comment

It's depend on the trustee and your situation. My trustee ask a lot of questions for people that seems have some asset to disburse. For my case, it's straight no asset case so I think he didn't even bother to worry about me. But don't worry, the 341 meeting is piece of cake if you are wisely honest and well prepared. The only advice that I should give to you is please read your filing petition a day before the meetings. He might ask like bank balance on the date of the filing, or car value, house value, income take home.... When you are in the meeting, you have to memorize it because he won't let you look at the petition again to answer his questions.

The waiting area is public. But when you walked into the trustee office, you have 2 other people (cases) go with you. Actually, the other people meeting ahead of you will give some heads up to what expected in the meeting.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X