Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of questions the trustee ask

Hey Everyone

I was curious as I have a 341 meeting on friday CA. I wanted to know if we can make a list of what questions the trustee ask? My lawyer says everything is fine and i have nothing to worry about. But still in the end it sticks in your head no matter how hard i try to not think of it. But if we can get a list of ?'s the trustee ask .Any help would be great and help cure the nerves. Thanks again to everyone
    if you are in the san diego Area and need a great lawyer PM me !!! my lawyer did miracle's for me and has made my life better

If you do a 'Search' on that question, you should get a list of results. Other than that, go to the 'Stickies' at the top of the 341 Board. Those should address most of your questions.

Be aware that every case is different from every other one, and you MAY have a question or two that addresses YOUR particular case.

Good luck! ;)
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Generally there is a common list of questions that a bankruptcy trustee asks at your 341 hearing. This is a link to an article that lists some of the mostly commonly asked questions by a trustee: 341 Hearing
      The questions may also vary depending your particular case and circumstances.
      deleted by moderator

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X