341 all done !!!!!!! San diego CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 all done !!!!!!! San diego CA

well i will say first and foremost.... Thank you to all the members here who've help make this process alot easier for me.

i had my 341 today and it was quick. my attorney ( great by the way for any recommendations PM me) said i really dont have anything to worry about. I live in san diego and own a house in WA which is not being rented/occupied. it was supposed to be a quick flip but has ended up being a pain in the @$$. my dad helps make the payments and we have equity in it approximately, 22-25k. we used the CA wildcard and exempeted it all. anyway onto the meeting, she asked me all the questions like

did you read everything with your petition before you walked in?
    have you ever filed BK before ?
    are all of your assests listed on your BK ?
    since you've filed has anything changed ?
    how often are you paid? ( which i answered 2 times a month, sometimes 3 due to ever 3 weeks)

after that she said i have no further questions for you and hope you have a great day best of luck to you in the future

wow! i felt so relieved, i said Thank you ma'am you have a great day. my attorney said my face once i walked out. I was nervous that they might question the equity, but she took a look at all the doc's i gave and was satisied ... Thank goodness, my attorney said they have usually a week to report disruption ??? if something doesn't match up correctly does that sound right ? then after that he said 60 days from now i will be discharged!!!

any thoughts ? thanks again

CCA1984
    if you are in the san diego Area and need a great lawyer PM me !!! my lawyer did miracle's for me and has made my life better

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X