top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 meeting but no report of distribution. Should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting but no report of distribution. Should I be worried?

I had my 341 meeting on 4/13 but have not seen any change on Pacer. It was fairly short only asked standard questions, asked a few about some utility trailers that I exempted, but nothing major.Should I be worried? Also, what section of Pacer will it show up on? ( status, reports, History??) Thanks for any advice!!

Give it a little time....I didn't see mine show up on Pacer for over a week...maybe closer to a week and a half....

Comment

Longest time before notice of no distribution?

Tomorrow is the 10th day after my 341 meeting, and I still don't show any change on Pacer.
      Does the trustee HAVE to show their decision by the 10th day, or is that just customary?
      Has anyone not had a listing by the 10th day?
      Does it list in status, history, or where?
      Thanks to anyone who can put my mind at ease.

Comment

You can find it in the Status section and the History section.

Comment

We had ours up the same night we had our 341 so I would expect you should see it any day now. Some just take longer and probably nothing to worry about.

Comment

We're 9 days past 341 and haven't had any changes posted. It says the trustee has posted his initial report, but the document isn't available for viewing yet... plus we were made an asset case and our attorney presented the trustee with an offer the day of or the day after the 341, but again - we haven't heard anything from anyone.
            Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
            Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
            Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
            Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

We're in the same boat. Did he ask you any questions regarding assets or exemptions?
              4/14/2010 Filed Chp. 7 Pro Se :blink: 5/17/2010 341 Hearing :blush2: 5/17/2010 Trustee's Initial Report Filed :yahoo: 6/4/2010 Final Trustee Report of No Distribution :clapping: 8/2/2010 Reaffirmation Hearing (Approved) :clapping: 8/11/2010 Discharged!
              I am not an attorney. You should not consider any of my statements to be legal advice.

Comment

I finally got mine on the 13th of May, 30 days post 341. I called the clerk assigned to my case and inquired about it on the 12th, and looked online the
                13th, and there it was. The trustee only asked a couple of questions about a couple of utility trailers that I have.

If you don't hear anything soon, contact your clerk. They don't actually do the report, but what she told me is that if the report wasn't filed by the last date to object, that she would contact the trustee herself. I don't know what happened, but it was posted the next day.

Good Luck.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X