60 day club here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 day club here

Just got home from our 341. Attorney was late but it went off without a hitch. And I'm guilty of over thinking this whole process. You all should relax, easier said than done huh. lol

Woohoo.
    attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
    no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
    341, 05/10/2010
    discharged, 07/13/2010

Can you share with all of us what took place during the 345 meeting?

Comment

In my district we all sat in chairs in a waiting room, there were 3 rooms that the trustees used and the doors were closed during questioning. So our trustee called our name, we went in and sat down at a desk. He had a computer and sound recording device, tape or something. Our attorney sat next to us.

We were sworn in, he asked if we had read the bk paper taped to the desk. I looked at it, attorney said "did you read the info in the blue folder I gave you, it was in there" So we both said oh yes. Asked yes and no questions about the petition, do we own this property, did we sell any property, do we have stock bonds mutual funds. It was all the stuff on the petition that he was just verifying I guess. Asked how we got to this point of filing, I simply said "CCs" he said yes but what. "unexpected expenses adding up on CCs" That was a good enough answer for him.

That went on for about 2 minutes, then he said if we get an inheritance in the next 6 months we must contact Mr. Attorney about it. He said before we sign any reaffirmation agreement with Car Loan People, please contact Mr. Attorney. Then said we're all set and there is no presumption of abuse according to the means test, basically have a nice life. lol

Easy.
      341, 05/10/2010
      discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, xxx, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Meeting of creditors held and concluded. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned(without deducting any secured claims): $ xxxxx.00, Assets Exempt: $ xxxxx.00, Claims Scheduled: $ xxxxxx.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment(without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ xxxxxx.00. (xxx) (Entered: 05/11/2010)
        On pacer today. We're done? Sit back and wait?
        341, 05/10/2010
        discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X