My 341 meeting - incomplete schedule F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 meeting - incomplete schedule F

The Trustee at the 341 meeting looked at my Schedule F and determined that I did not put the dates down in the column for "DATE CLAIM WAS INCURRED" and told me to refile Schedule F and mail a copy to him. Would that be considered "amended" filing? Is there a separate form for amendments or just use the same "F" and correct the missing dates? Even though he issued a continuance for a month from now, he said I don't have to come back if he gets the corrected files by mail. How would I ultimately know that he is proceeding with the discharge?

There is room at the top of the form to type the word AMENDED. Yes file it with the court, and send him a copy of it. If it's just dates and nothing material to the creditor's standing to receive assets (if any), it shouldn't be a problem to your discharge. At least I don't think it would be. I guess you could ask him, sometime after you send it, about the status of your discharge, but you will probably see something in PACER around the time of the continuance date.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X