Best Advice I Received for 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Advice I Received for 341

The best advice I received here for my 341 was to go early and sit thru a few others' 341, or to go on some day, prior to your own 341, and watch those. Then you practically can know exactly what to expect. When I saw others live thru it, then I knew I would too and on the date of our 341 I had all my answers listed out in case I was too nervous to think clearly.
    Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
    341- April 28, 2010;
    Confirmed May 25, 2010;
    $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Originally posted by Universal View Post
    The best advice I received here for my 341 was to go early and sit thru a few others' 341, or to go on some day, prior to your own 341, and watch those. Then you practically can know exactly what to expect. When I saw others live thru it, then I knew I would too and on the date of our 341 I had all my answers listed out in case I was too nervous to think clearly.
    That does help to go sit in a few days before one's 341 and get an idea of how the 341s are proceeded. For members on this forum having upcoming 341s, keep in mind, to answer the trustee's questions, answer with a simple yes or no, do not elaborate on and on, this might get the trustee to fish in more. If a trustee asks a very specific question to your case, just answer to the point in the simplest way. You would want your 341 clean without hassles and of course, with honesty. Sounds like your 341 went just fine, did it? For mine, I remember watching a couple go over their CH13 plan and it went on for more than 30 minutes before the trustee was finally satisfied with the meeting.
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Our 341 went well, yes. Thanks for asking. The trustee made a 'joke' or a 'remark' about the rv..... "must have been a good idea at the time", which I didn't really appreciate. But otherwise, I had my list of things we had spent the income tax refund on, and he had no problems with any of it, nor my inheritance received last year and used for medical bills.
      Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
      341- April 28, 2010;
      Confirmed May 25, 2010;
      $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

I arrived very early for my meeting so I ended up sitting through quite a few cases. Im glad I did because I knew what to expect.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X