341 Done Questions asked by trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done Questions asked by trustee

This is my first post but this forum has been a great help to me ..So I thought I would share my 341 Meeting..My meeting was in Will County in Joliet Illinois..Other than my lawyer being late it went well ..I was able to hear several cases before mine.. 2 creditors showed up for this one case but the debtor or their lawyer did not show up...The trustee would sometimes changed the questions he asked but I have listed them below:

I was sworn in ..

Did you read the BK rules and did you understand them before you signed them ?

Did you sign the declaration to file on line ?

Have you ever filed bankruptcy before is so when ?

Did you transfer any thing of value to anyone in the last year ? Some times he asked if you transfered in the last 4 years why he change I don't know..

Have you paid any family member over $2000 in the last year ?

Have you owned any other real estate in the last 4 years ?

Do you owe anyone not listed in the petition ?

Do you expect money except in employment in the next year ? I told him yes because I get social security he laughed and said other than that..

Then he said have a good day you're finished..

However one of the couples he asked which one of you have a workman comp. claim they looked surprised.. Another couple he asked about a medical malpractice suit.....He also asked a couple of people how did they come up with the value of their home..

Most of the time it took less than 10 minutes per case..

Pacer was update with in 2 days ..I'm so thankful for this forum it really help me prepare for my bankruptcy

Thank you for sharing; everyone's experience seems to be a little different. Each sharing their experience is empowering. Thanks again.
    Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
    341- April 28, 2010;
    Confirmed May 25, 2010;
    $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X