341 in Phoenix done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in Phoenix done

Yep, pretty much went as everyone said here with the standard questions with the addition of are we still paying on our car. Yes to reaffirmation on that. But I will tell you that we were the last in our group for that half hour so we had to listen to some really juicy stuff that scared the crap out of us but we were not in a situation like that. Someone will be handing over some large sums or assetts!!!!!!!

All in all, uneventful but we still worried about it. The less complicated your filing is, the less eventful it is. It was especially easy for me since my wife's name was first, she was asked all of the questions.

One question now, I guess we are in the 60 day club and if there are no objections by 8/6 when does it get discharged? Our atty says 30 days from the last day of objections or basically 90 days from now. I thought discharge is only a couple days after the 60???

Congratulations. Glad it went well for you.

About the discharge, I'm still new at this myself. Only had my 341 2 weeks ago, so we are not discharged yet. But my attorney told me it would take about 61 days. Guess we'll see. But my mother filed Chapter 7 earlier this year (here in Phoenix). Her discharge came a few days after the 60 day mark.

Comment

Originally posted by shamed View Post
      All in all, uneventful but we still worried about it. The less complicated your filing is, the less eventful it is. It was especially easy for me since my wife's name was first, she was asked all of the questions.
      In Phoenix as well...mine should be fairly simple...what kind of questions did they ask?

Comment

name
        address
        years in AZ
        any money given to family etc
        any pending lawsuits
        ever file bk before
        owe any spousal support
        etc
        He went from the Trustee list of questions. Only one off of the list was about making payments on our 2008 car. We are keeping it. Less than 5 mins.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X