top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

our 341 is this week, what should I bring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our 341 is this week, what should I bring?

Well, finally our 341 meeting will be on Thursday. I am going to be happy to get that out of the way. Up until now, Ive not heard anything about the paperwork we filed. What should I bring with me when I come to the trustee meeting besides my social security card and drivers license? Should I bring all of my paperwork for the bankruptcy?
    Filed Ch.7 Pro Se 5-20-10
    341 scheduled 6-24-10

Originally posted by PoorNow View Post
    Well, finally our 341 meeting will be on Thursday. I am going to be happy to get that out of the way. Up until now, Ive not heard anything about the paperwork we filed. What should I bring with me when I come to the trustee meeting besides my social security card and drivers license? Should I bring all of my paperwork for the bankruptcy?

Well, if you filed Pro Se, you might need all of the paperwork for reference in case you are asked line item questions.

Did you turn in copies of your 1040's and bank statements and insurance policies to your Trustee already? If not, you should find out the complete list of documents that you were supposed to turn in, and have those ready to hand over.

Good luck!

Comment

Yes we already turned in bank statements and tax returns and a questionnaire about our vehicles. I am just wondering about my husbands LLC because they never asked us for anything related to the business. I didnt know if I should bring reports about the business. Would they have asked for it by now if they wanted it? Thanks. Oh and yes we did file Pro Se.
      341 scheduled 6-24-10

Comment

My paperwork from the court said to bring last years tax return and income verification from the last two months prior to filing in addition to my drivers license and social security card. The Trustee only asked to see the DL and SS card...never asked to see any other paperwork. My lawyer said not to offer any paperwork unless specifically asked for it.
        Filed CH 13 5/28/10
        341 Hearing 6/23/10 & 8/23/10/Confirmed 9/21/2010 36 months
        DISCHARGED 9/12/13

Comment

My lawyer told me to bring bank statments reflecting the day I filed and paystubs for the previous few weeks along with my DL and proof of SSN, which in my jurisdiction can be a W-2. The only items the trustee looked at were my DL and W-2. Good luck.
          Filed: 4/30/2010; 341: 6/7/2010; Discharged: 8/11/2010; Closed: 8/16/2010

Comment

Our trustee has already received the bank statements and tax returns and titles of our cars. I am just going to bring drivers lis and soc sec card and a couple reports I printed out about our business just in case he asks.

Im leaving for the meeting in an hour...wish me luck. I will be back this afternoon to tell how it all went!
            341 scheduled 6-24-10

Comment

Please let us know how it goes.....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X