No announcement yet.

341- starts with the US Trustee being snarky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... that would get me rattled for sure ! I am a stay-at-home mom to our three year old and my husband is in chapter 7 (construction business crumbled and no way to manage business debts with little work coming in). I'm sorry that you had to deal with such lack of tact from her, but I do agree that she probably did it intentionally to rattle your cages so to say. (I just think you can be straight forward without being rude, so I don't agree with that sort of attitude)
    I can't seem to get any insight on our own situation. DH filed on Jun 15th, first meeting of creditors was July 16th and continued. No date has been set STILL for the 341. Our attorney says that it is probably just so that the trustee had plenty of time to review all the information they have requested from us. DH has a hearing for trustee's objections to exemptions coming up on Sept 9th (attorney has amended our schedules and fixed errors with our exemptions) so the hearing on the 9th seems to be of little issue. What concerns me is that we are 7 business days away from our 60 days being up and still awaiting our 341. It's enough stress to wonder if/who will file an objection last minute in the next 7 days..but should it concern me as much as it does that the 341 has not been concluded yet? Has anyone had this experience or known of a situation similar?

Comment

My DH filed ch 7 on June 15th and first 341 meeting was on July 16th. They were short on time in the meeting and the trustee did request more information, which was submitted promptly. We are STILL awaiting our 341 which has yet to even be scheduled. (odd or no?) DH has a hearing for trustee's objections to exemptions on Sept 9th. (Which our attorney said is not big deal, he has amended and fixed our schedules and all should be fine there.) . We have only 7 business days left for objections to be filed, so that is nerve wracking enough just wondering who/if anyone is going to file objections. BUT, what about the 341 not being concluded and being postponed without any date scheduled? This worries me and I don't know if it should or if its no big thing. Has anyone had any experience like this or know of a similar situation? Should we be concerned?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X