Had 341 Meeting This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 341 Meeting This Morning

Hubby and I had our 341 meeting this morning and it went just as smoothly as everyone said it would. We got there early and found out from the Trustee that a number of cases had been rescheduled. She was very cordial and advised us that she would like to call us before our scheduled time of 10:30 but she had to wait just in case a creditor was on his way. This was not a problem; it gave me a chance to settle my nerves!

We heard five other cases, and the Trustee asked the exact same questions of everyone; she read them from a prepared list. (All of the questions were the standard questions as discussed by other members here).
    There were only two of us in the room that were homeowners and the only questions that she asked us were how we determined the value of our homes and what proof we had of the amount owed. I showed her our latest mortgage statement and the appraisal that was done in November, 2009 when our Loan Modification was done. She noted both and thanked me for having the information available. Then, just as she had done with everyone else, she thanked us for appearing and wished us good luck. We left the room at 10:40.

I know that we have to wait 60 days for the discharge but I already feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders! Thank you all for helping me through this with your comments and suggestions! You are all great!!

Congrats!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the 60-day club!
      Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
      341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
      Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

Congratulations
        Filled 5-2010
        7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
        8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...