A Breeze in the OC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Breeze in the OC

Had my Ch7 341 meeting last week and it was a breeze. I did have to wait like an hour for my turn. During the hour there were cases that went by quick with no problems but there were a couple of people who were questioned about their businesses and assests. Of the cases I saw there were about 25% that had previously filed (now thats abuse). Many people did not have social security cards or tax returns; luckily they were given the opportunity to bring the items before lunch time to keep their 341's from continuing. When it was my turn I went up handed my ID and SS card and was ready to be grilled due to my high income and expenses. The trustee ran through all the regular questions (did not ask about increase in income though) then looked at my tax return and asked me how much I made and what my profession was it appeared that he was ready to bring the hammer but luckily my lawyer went down to grab his briefcase and gave the Trustee a "death look". Consequently the trustee asked no further questions and sent me on my merry way. It pays to have a good lawyer especially one who has been in the game for like 30 years and is chummy with the trustee. The following day I looked my case up on Pacer and it had the trustee's report of no distribution and his request to be relieved from my case. Now I just countdown starts and I check Pacer on a hourly basis for updates.
    $160k Unsecured; Way Over Median
    Filed CH 7: 7/28/10; 341 Meeting: 9/7/10 (Was A Breeze)
    Dishcarged: 11/9/10; Case Closed: 12/2/10

Congrats!!! And lol on Pacer hourly....I was doing the same while the forum was down earlier this week...now I'm only checking two or three times a day....!!
    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

The forum being down for so long gave the hives. I wanted to look up old posts for reference but I couldn't. I was checking hourly at home and work to see if the forum was back up. I have tried to change my signature but have not been able to; every time I click on the Edit link it in the ABOUT ME location it goes back to the previous page.
      $160k Unsecured; Way Over Median
      Filed CH 7: 7/28/10; 341 Meeting: 9/7/10 (Was A Breeze)
      Dishcarged: 11/9/10; Case Closed: 12/2/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X