Had My 341 in NJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had My 341 in NJ!

I had my 341 meeting recently and all went well. When I was in the waiting room, I heard one lawyer ask another about the trustee. The other lawyer couldn't stop raving about him and how nice he is! What a relief! And it was true!

I went last of all the people in the room because all the ones with lawyers went first. Most of the lawyers had several clients. Everything went very quickly, so even though I was nervous about going alone it was nice to see how smoothly it went for everyone.

By the way, there were no creditors or their reps at the meeting at all.

The trustee was already familiar with me because I had emailed him some frantic questions several times, because I'm filing pro se and needed answers! It's hard without a lawyer!

I think the trustee was also amused that I put down (under my exemptions) how many books I own (hundreds). He suggested that I go to the library to get books! I do! But I love to own books. What the trustee doesn't know that I rarely pay full price for books --I go to the booksales in my town, usually held by churches, schools, and the town library, and get many of my books for less than a dollar! Sometimes three for a dollar!It's my one addiction, because I'm also a writer and writers love to read.

Am I a member of the 60-day club now???
    Filed BK 7 Pro Se: August 2010 341 Meeting: September 2010
    November 2010
    Closed: January 2011!!!

That's funny about the books. Welcome to the 60-day club!
    Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
    341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
    Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X