341 North Ga Court...Over and Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 North Ga Court...Over and Done!

Quick and easy, too. I was the 4th person at the session, and the trustee (who has a reputation of being a not so nice as the county solicitor) was very nice, and joked around with everyone. I was the only one in dress pants...everyone else wore jeans.

The trustee asked all of the questions in the trustee handbook. Nothing too pressing, and he told me that I would get my discharge papers by Christmas.

I was one of those who though, "Oh crap! Court!", but it was much, much easier, and more casual than any job interview I've ever been on.
    Filed 09/2010...341 10/2010...Discharged 12/2010!

See heidi, we told you....LOL. Congrats!!!
    Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
    AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I know! I should never doubt you all! Funny thing...the directions on Google maps and Mapquest list the road the hotel is on by another name...two people walked into the lobby and asked the receptionist "Is this the place? Is this the only Comfort Inn?"
      Filed 09/2010...341 10/2010...Discharged 12/2010!

Comment

Good thing you figured it out and were not late. When I went to observe 341's in preparation for mine, it turns out the 341 meeting site is different than the listed site. They're close by, just across the street, but had I not gone there in advance I would have probably panicked!!! The other thing is my trustee during the 341's I observed called out a debtor 3 times, each at the tail end of a half hour segment, and then announced he would "request the judge for a move to dismiss for failure to show"....ouch!
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X