Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on a smooth 341! I love to hear good 341 stories.
    Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

My 341 is on Wednesday. I'm scared as my attorney said this is one of the toughest trustees to work with.
      My accountant still has not filed our 2009 taxes either and we have a small business and is one reason we are having to file bankruptcy! Our income has decreased and we lived off of CCs for some living expenses.
      Our attorney called Friday to remind us of the metting and to only bring dl & SS

What can I epect ? Panicking in GA

Comment

Bkdebby,

i am in Indianapolis and thinking of filing chapter 7 due to medical bills, cc debt, etc. I am possibly going to get a bonus after the 1st of the year. Should I file BK before I get my bonus or after my bonus. Afraid trustee will want my bonus. Which could be 5k, but I have upcoming survery for my son, dental work etc. Wondering if trustee will want bonus?

Comment

Debtohmy1 please re-read the Forum Rules on posting to all threads. Most people have been gone a long time, the laws change, and the information becomes very stale. You posted to a thread dating back to 2010 (over 8 years ago). BKForum strongly discourages rehashing old threads when no new/important information is provided.

You also posted in another thread, in which I answered, with the same question. BKForum rules also discourages asking the same question in different threads. It dilutes the answers and is likely off topic.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

I am not an attorney. Any advice provided is not legal advice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X