Pay stubs at 341???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay stubs at 341???

I supplied 6 months worth of pay stubs to my attorney for our filing on October 26th. We had pay stubs right up to the filing date.

Today, the attorney's assistant tells me I need to bring the pays stubs for "the last 60 days" prior to the 341.

I can't find anything online anywhere that anyone else had to do this.

Did anyone else have to do this?
    10/26/10 - FILED CHAPTER 7 12/15/10 - 341 COMPLETED 2/17/11 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Yep, artgood, we did have to provide pay stubs at the 341. One reason they wanted ours was to prove wages earned but not paid at the time of filing, and I suppose also to verify that nothing had changed with our income between filing and 341.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Great. No problem for my wife. I don't get a pay stub. I already provided my attorney with two documents signed by the guy who handles payroll about what I get paid weekly/monthly. I'm trying not to give away to my job that I'm filing BK. Hopefully, I can just give that document.
      10/26/10 - FILED CHAPTER 7 12/15/10 - 341 COMPLETED 2/17/11 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Comment

I'd run it by your attorney just to be sure, but I'd think that your statement from the payroll guy along with your bank statements should be proof enough of your income.
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Totaly agree with free2breathe Art. Make sure you bring updated bank statements or account printouts covering the time from filing through to 341. Glad it's not a problem for your wife.
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

It's in the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure 4002(b)(2) as well.
            There are two secrets for success in life:
            1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

I had my 341 on 12-2. I never had to provide anymore paystubs or bank statements after filing on 11-3. Received a letter about 2 weeks before the meeting to only bring sscard and drivers liscense to the meeting.

I had 3 months worth of all statements and paystubs up to the date of the 341 in my car just in case they asked for it.
              Retained Attorney June 25, 2010, Filed Chapter 7 Nov 3, 2010 (170k unsecured), 341 Dec 2, 2010 (1 minute of nothingness), Discharged Feb 1, 2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X