top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally 341 meeting tomorrow ( why am I so dang worried )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally 341 meeting tomorrow ( why am I so dang worried )

Im worried but not as much as I Thought. I am just hoping I do not get drilled about how much debt I have. Is it usually the same questions or do they ask depending on your debt amount ? I have CC debt and am unemployed. Im worried about the UST showing up due to the size of my debt. Do I have to explain how I got so much debt ? I hope not cause I couldn't tell you besides loosing my job=*( HELP !!!!
    Chapter 7 - Filed 11/28/2010 <> 341 Meeting - Done 12/28/2010 <><> Report of No Distribution 12/28/2010 <><><> 60 Day Club <><><><>Discharged 3/1/2011<>>

You will be fine. Just have your DL and SS cards with you and whatever else you may have been instructed to bring. Try to get a good night's sleep, but be sure to get up and leave plenty early, so you will have enough time in case there are traffic and parking issues.

Good luck to you. Please let us hear how you do.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Get a good night sleep. Like AngelinaCat said bring both identification papers, and dress casual.

Comment

The probability that the UST shows up is almost 0%. Chill and report back on the 341 when it's done.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

My guess is you are worried because of a shame based identity.

Its a lie.

I am sure you fiiled for good reasons, and were honest about it. Smart people file all the time. Its a new start.

Good luck.

Comment

So its done ! Went to the meeting and got there about an hour before. I listened to a few cases before me and they all went smooth. Nobody took longer than 5 minutes. Only one person was referred to the UST to check out a bonus that he says he wont get but had gotten in the past. and continued the meeting till next month. I was up 2nd to last ..... he asked me a few simple questions then asked about my large amount of debt and last time I used my cards. He wrote some notes down, which he did on everyones cases. Then said ok your done and that was that. SO whats next ? Will they ask for more documents or would they have asked at the meeting today ? Thanks for everyone's help this site is a blessing........ Why do I still feel nervous hahah I hope Im just still in shock
            Chapter 7 - Filed 11/28/2010 <> 341 Meeting - Done 12/28/2010 <><> Report of No Distribution 12/28/2010 <><><> 60 Day Club <><><><>Discharged 3/1/2011<>>

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341 meeting, and welcome to the 60 day club! As for whats next, depending on your court district backlog, I would check Pacer for a report of no distribution as well as any updates posted to your account. As for more documents being needed Highly unlikely.

Comment

Thanks so much for everything. I'm just waiting and hoping the next 60 days go by fast and no AP's are filed. When would I see an update on PACER ?

Comment

Hi BKHelp...congrats on being in the 60 day club with me! My entry showed up the same night i got done with it, but it depends on the trustee and where you live. Some can take up to a week, but i think most have it done within 1-2 business days. You will likely have something entered by Thursday, but don't panic if you don't...it is very likely it simply means they are running slow cause of the holidays....trustees and assistants go on holiday vacation too
                  Ch7 no asset Filed 11/23 341 12/21 discharged: 2/22/11 I am soooo totally not a lawyer, but i wish i had married one! Does that count for anything?

Comment

My report of no distribution showed up on PACER the day after my 341 (of course, I was too nervous to look for it!) Congrats on being in the 60 day club.
                    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
                    New Job 7-2011

Comment

I feel like a little school girl.... Im so stinking happy ... I know its a long way for 60 more days but I think the hardest part is over. The last time I used my CC was 1-3 years ago. I was so nervous but in the end it wasn't all for not. I learned a good a valuable lesson. Money is not everything, friends and family show there true colors during tuff times, good and bad.. Thanks evereyone !!!!!!!

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. 341(a) Meeting Held and Concluded. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ XXXXXXXXX, Assets Exempt: $XXXXXXX, Claims Scheduled: $ XXXXXXXXXX, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $ XXXXXXXXX filed by on behalf of (related documents 6 Meeting of Creditors Chapter 7) () (Entered: 12/28/2010)

Last edited by BKHELP138; 12-28-2010, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Congrats, BK! And don't worry, that 60 days will fly by. Before you know it you'll be discharged and starting all over with a new outlook
                        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X