341 in New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in New Jersey

I had my 341 meeting at the federal courthouse in Trenton, NJ on 12/21/10. It was literally one of the EASIEST things I've done in my entire life!

My session was PACKED which may have helped in making the process so easy. My case was called about 50 min into the session. The trustee only spent about 5 minutes on each case, and mine was no different. He didn't ask for any documentation other than my driver's license and SS card. He asked the standard scripted questions and then a couple more about an LLC that I own and that was it!

I listened very carefully to the other cases that went before mine and tried to prepare myself with answers if he asked me the same ones. He didn't; not even the "why did you file bk" question!

Overall, I must say that after lamenting over the decision to file for 2 years, this process has been rather painless, aside from the emotional baggage of filing.

Good luck to any other NJ filers out there!
    ** Filed Chapter 7 -- 11/05/2010 ** ** 341 Meeting -- 12/21/2010 ** ** Report of No Distrbution -- 1/10/2011 ** ** DISCHARGED!! -- 2/25/2011 **

Congrats on a painless 341. We will have to go to Newark. I keep hoping someone will post their experiences. Although I did spend an hour sitting in one day.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Sounds good to me!....if my little icons were working right, I'd post some dancing hamsters! lol

Comment

Newark is a breeze, message me for details

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X