can someone tell me what this means

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone tell me what this means

I know that I posted this in another thread but no one replied to it....

Thank you
    J-)

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, ****************, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned: $159371.00, Assets Exempt: $2979.00, Claims Scheduled: $244326.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $244326.00. (*****************)

Looks to me like the report of no distribution. Whatever assets you have, the trustee has decided to abandon. You are scheduled to have $244,326 in debts discharged. Now you are just awaiting discharge.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

This is a good thing correct?

Comment

Yes, that is a very good thing.
        My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

Its a very good thing welcome to the 60 day club my friend
          Chapter 7 - Filed 11/28/2010 <> 341 Meeting - Done 12/28/2010 <><> Report of No Distribution 12/28/2010 <><><> 60 Day Club <><><><>Discharged 3/1/2011<>>

Comment

Originally posted by fatjay View Post
            This is a good thing correct?
            Indeed, a good thing. Good enough to inspire a happy dance!
            Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

I am doing the dance then!!! YEAH IM IN A CLUB I FEEL LIKE I BELONG!!! not like that fat camp my mom sent me to when I was a kid but a real club full of happiness!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X