341 tomorrow morning - panic sets in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow morning - panic sets in

Not that I THINK I have anything to worry about- just worried by nature.

And worried that my husband will say something stupid. He wants to be asked why we are where we are. We have made our share of mistakes and stupid spending, but our mortgage company and CC changes really put us over the top to get to this point. He wants to blast them "on the record".

Lord give me strength....
    Filed ch 13 12/23/10; closed 3/14; refiled ch 7 on 4/13; 341 on 5/13; reaffirmation 7/11 (denied); 7/14/11 DISCHARGED

Tell your husband to not do that, to keep his cool. I think the trustee knows what the cc and mortgage companies have done to us, just relax and it will go fine. Answer the questions they ask but don't go into detail or add things, keep your answers simple and truthful and you will do fine.
    Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Comment

The trustees already know about why people are there, so yes, stick to yes, no, and elaborate only when they ask you to, and it's smooth sailing. Your attorney, I assume, told you to get there a few minutes early? Mine did, and he gave me a quick coaching session. It eased the nerves a bit. When I watched a couple of cases, that relaxed me, as it was very basic. But, yes, Boomer, my knees were rattling until I saw my attorney there and watched a couple of cases. I was the 3rd case called, so I was in and out in about a half hour. Next to the initial consult, I was flying high with relief after it!
      Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X