No announcement yet.

The Saga of my 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It didn't even cross my mind to ask, mjengineer,and to be perfectly honest, I don't care. He did the most important thing, which was have everything filed properly so that things went smoothly. Could I get *****y about it? Probably. But this same lawyer answered multiple, and I do mean multiple...lengthy emails with me questioning everything under the sun, before I ever paid him a penny. So given the time he put in to the case prior to me retaining him, I feel comfortable just leaving things as is.

There was FINALLY a change in PACER today. It's not linked to the document yet so that I can read it, but it says Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution. That is the formal document that I've been waiting on, meaning that they aren't taking my assets, right?
    Filed 3/16/11 via attorney who was worth every penny
    341 04/21/11
    DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Comment

The Trustee's Report of No Distribution is a sweet thing to see. Yes, it means the trustee has decided you have nothing that wants to take/sell to distribute to your creditors. Congrats!
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Thank you, free2breathe! I see the Discharge and Termination of Case were filed in Pacer yesterday. While I don't feel like your moniker yet, hopefully the reality of it being over will sink in soon, and I will be free to breathe.
        Filed 3/16/11 via attorney who was worth every penny
        341 04/21/11
        DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Comment

Congrats, overit!!
          Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X